Dot Net Developer
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Positions : 2
- Education Qualification : Any IT Graduation
- Experience : 1 – 3 Years
- Work Status : Full Time
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Asp.Net C# (1 To 3 years experience)
- Strong knowledge of SQL (1 To 3 years experience)
- Ability to handle client professionally during all interface.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Design, code and test new Windows and Web software applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.